Kaiser Permanente Weight Classes & Resources
- Healthy Living: Find a variety of Kaiser Permanente healthy weight resources and classes. Fees for classes may apply.
- Wellness Coaching: Free personalized support over the phone to help you develop a plan that fits your needs and lifestyle.
- MyPyramid.gov: Nutrition guidelines, food and physical activity tracker and analyzer
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Click on Healthy Living, then Overweight & Obesity, then Resources. Includes general nutrition information and guidelines, interactive tools and meal planners, tracking resources, and nutrition calculators and analyzers
- HealthierUS.gov: Nutrition and physical activity guidelines, trackers, meal planners, recipes, etc.
- Shape Up America!: Physical activity calculator and resting metabolic rate calculator
- American Heart Association: Tips for managing cholesterol, heart healthy eating plans, information on comorbidities of obesity including heart disease, diabetes, and stroke
- CalorieKing: Food database, recipe guide and exercise/caloric intake tracking