The Medical Weight Management Program is a serious, long-term weight management solution. The cost of the Medical Weight Management Program is higher than less intensive programs due to the length, complexity, and many facets of the program. However, during the first 16 to 20 weeks of the program, you will not need to purchase food, which will offset your cost. For more detailed information on the program cost, please call the location nearest you. We offer a weight loss program in Oakland, CA, as well as other locations.
The program cost includes:
- Your initial comprehensive health assessment with a doctor
- All required meal replacements for the Active Weight Loss and Transition phases of the program
- Weekly behavior modification sessions for 30 weeks
- Weekly weight coach sessions for 52 weeks
- Regular medical checks with a doctor, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant
- Regular lab tests throughout the course of the program
- Periodic electrocardiogram tests
Calculate how much do you spend on food per week
During the first 16 to 20 weeks of the program you do not need to purchase food. Consider this amount you save when evaluating the cost of the program. In addition to the amount you save on food, it’s impossible to account for benefits such as fewer medications, increased energy and a healthier overall quality of life.
You can pay for your program with cash, check, money order, or credit card. Check with your local Medical Weight Management Program location for details and additional payment options.
Flexible Spending Accounts or Medical Savings Plans
- Use your employer-provided flexible spending account (FSA) or medical savings plan (MSP) to help pay for the Medical Weight Management Program with pretax dollars
- Savings may vary depending on your income and tax bracket
- Consult your employer health plan administrator or tax adviser for details about FSAs and MSPs