Kaiser Permanente Weight Classes & Resources
- Healthy Living: Find a variety of Kaiser Permanente healthy weight resources and classes. Fees for classes may apply.
- Wellness Coaching: Free personalized support over the phone to help you develop a plan that fits your needs and lifestyle.
- ChooseMyPlate: Nutrition resources, dietary assessment tools and nutrition education
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Click on Healthy Living, then Overweight & Obesity, then Resources. Includes general nutrition information and guidelines, interactive tools and meal planners, tracking resources, and nutrition calculators and analyzers
- Shape Up America!: Physical activity calculator and resting metabolic rate calculator
- American Heart Association: Tips for managing cholesterol, heart healthy eating plans, information on comorbidities of obesity including heart disease, diabetes, and stroke
- CalorieKing: Food database, recipe guide and exercise/caloric intake tracking
- QuitDay: Tips for quitting smoking and avoiding weight gain
- Cancer.org: Learn about cancer and how to make healthy lifestyle choices that can help reduce the risk of cancer